The Senior Outreach Service was established in 2003 to deliver free support and advocacy to Jewish Seniors (65+) living at home or in care in Greater Auckland.
Assistance to clients is provided on a strictly confidential basis.
Support and Advocacy for Jewish Seniors in Greater Auckland
- Companionship through telephone calls and visits
- Practical Assistance with shopping / Medical appointments
- Liaising with Government Agencies and other health care providers
- Networking with providers of practical and financial assistance
- Providing support for Seniors whose circumstances have changed
- Support you and your family in arranging assistance with transition to rest home care
- Mediating when appropriate or requested to do so
- Facilitating visits from Jewish agencies and Rabbi Visits where requested
- Providing opportunities for social engagements
Interested in finding out more? Please contact us.